Free Indeed Community Works is now pleased to offer financial assistance to Hurricane Harvey survivors who were impacted in Northeast Houston. We have been funded by the Greater Houston Community Foundation’s Harvey Relief Fund and are now serving zip codes: 77028, 77016, 77078, 77026, 77022, 77093.
If you or someone you know lives or lived in these zip codes and still needs help recovering from Hurricane Harvey, please email your name, phone number, pre-Harvey address and a brief description of how you were impacted to email@example.com.
One of our Community Works representatives will contact you within 2-3 business days with details regarding the approval process. For more information please feel free to contact our office at 713-633-3733.
Below is a list of documents you may be required to provide to qualify for assistance.
- Current photo ID or Driver’s License
- Children’s Documents (Birth Certificates/ Proof of Guardianship)
- Proof of Address Pre-& Post Hurricane Harvey
- FEMA Letter (Approval or Denial)
- Homeowners or Renters Insurance Letter (Approval or Denial)
- House Deed or Affidavit
- Car Title and Insurance
- Current Lease Agreement
- Pictures of Damaged Property
- Itemized list and estimate of losses
- A personally written paragraph on how Hurricane Harvey affected you and your family
- Estimated total cost of property repair (at least 2 quotes)